I've got the winter blues. I've been feeling "down" for a little while now and am looking forward to getting back "up" hopefully soon.
I've been sick for a month and can't seem to shake it, the weather has been nuts, there's yet more changes at work that have me spinning and a few personal things I keep thinking about.
At work they just released the next shift bid list and told us we're all going back to Brand B. The way they "merged" us Brand A (me) agents back into the list with everyone was unfair and I'll be working nights and weekends again. I feel penalized for helping the company out for those months I did. I'll go back to rarely seeing Ryan and my family again. The only thing that's giving me some hope in all of this is that they're keeping us Brand A agents until March 1, so we maintain our current schedule until then and when the new $hits... I mean shifts, come into effect I'll have two weeks that I won't have to work them when I'm away in Arizona. Anyway.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment