Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday

Not much to report today, nothing much has happened this past week. I'm still a bit sick, still upset with work and still feeling a bit bluesy as well.

I'm seriously considering changing to our customer service department at work. The latest they're open is 9:30 at night and they're closed every weekend. Atleast I'd have some consistancy in my life when it comes to my shifts and I'd stay somewhat normal, maintaining weekends off and not having to work until after midnight, like I'm predicting will happen when we bid for our next round of shifts, next week. I figure I'd lose about 50 bucks a month by switching to this department, but in the end it might be worth it. I've signed up to do some job shadowing in that department, so I imagine that will be next week sometime.

Nothing at all planned for this weekend. I'll probably do some grocery shopping and laundry....woohooo, exciting! LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know what is best for you there as far as work goes. so many changes and re-runs. in the long run, $50 isn't too bad of a loss, to gain weekends off and more regular hours on days. i wish you well there, 8 years is a long time with that type of job.

i'm sorry you have been so sick. must be that time of year and lots of people getting colds and flu. take care of yourself and hope you will get better soon.

still loving my new job. the pay-cheque is smaller than i am used to but it will be consistant and i am not spending huge amounts of my own money on expenses. the company is stable and as long as i do a good job (which i do), i will have it for as long as i want it. they are really good to work for.

hope to see you some time. sure would be great. i am home every evening by 7p (after din-dins), if ever you wanna come over.