Sorry for the slacking in the post department. I haven't really felt like blogging and not a whole lot has been going on really.
This weekend I cleaned out some neglected areas of the house, went to the Country Pumpkin and got some corn stalks, bails of hay and a pumpkin to decorate my porch with for Thanksgiving this weekend. I have a couple Scarecrows out there too.
Yesterday I had training at work for a new computer system. I'm not going to comment a whole lot about it because it will be negative if I do. I'm just going to say that the whole thing sucks! LOL.
Ryan's brother and girlfriend are coming home from Newfoundland tomorrow for a wedding this weekend. Ryan's brother is actually in the wedding. I think they're here until Monday.
I'm not sure what the rest of the week or the weekend has in store for me. I'm off on Monday (yeah!) and my family is having their turkey dinner on that day.
I'm starting to get a cold I think. Yesterday afternoon I started sneezing and having itchy eyes. I just thought it was allergies. When I went to get in my car yesterday after work I had the most throbbing headache and maintained it for about 3 hours...even after taking tylenol. I also felt clammy and had a bit of a fever. I've been pumping the echinachea into me in hopes to fight it off. This morning I woke up feeling sick, but not too bad. I'm certainly not 100% better, but I do feel better than I did last evening.
After supper last night I went for a little walk to return a movie and went in the hopes that the fresh air would do me some good. I just got back to the house and flopped on the couch when my brother stopped in with a bag of apples for me. He works with a guy who's father owns an orchard, so he got me a bag from him. I love biting into a freshly picked apple. It's about the only time that I crave an apple and could eat more than one at once. Thanks Rich!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment