Friday. Oh how I've been longing to see you! I will love you even more when you turn to 8:45 p.m. and I can log out from work and get the heck away for 2 days. I just wish it were a long weekend for me too and that I didn't have to come back to work on Monday, but oh well...atleast I didn't get drafted to work on Canada Day!
This week has been so hard on the head at work. So many SC's (stupid customers) who refuse to back down and accept the fact that they waited too long and we really don't have cars left, or some other stupid issue they bring up.
Carrie arrives in town today and I am so freakin' excited to see her! She's only here until Monday, but will be back again in August. Her and Chris may be stopping into my place tonight, Ryan and I have Angela's wedding tomorrow and Sunday we're having Carrie and Chris over for surf and turf dinner...they're deprived Ontarians, so we're going to show them some good ole Maritime hospitality with seafood! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment