Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday's here, almost time to be sprung for a week!

This week has surprisingly gone by pretty fast. I figured that it would drag on because I'm on vacation next week and thought that it would seem like forever for Friday to get here. That being said, since I'm on vacation all next week, I more than likely won't be doing any blogging. I know I've been slacking alot in my blogging ever since Facebook came into my life, but I do try and manage to post here a couple of times a week. Next week I doubt that I'll make an appearance at all, lol.

I don't really have any plans next week for vacation. I'm kind of bummed because next week is the only week in the summer that I could get off, so I better enjoy it I guess, lol. I just wish the water was warmer for swimming and stuff. I just plan to putter around the house and soak in alot of rays in my backyard - here's hoping the weather will be nice next week. I'm also trying to convince a couple of friends to be "sick" from work next week and to take a trip to Houlton for the day shopping. If they can't be "sick" I'm debating on going by myself. Would that seem weird to the boarder guards? LOL.

Ryan and I have a formal dinner to go to tomorrow for his work. It's a steak and lobster dinner that his company puts on every summer, followed by a dance. I'm looking forward to getting all dressed up and going with him, as we never really get a chance to do that much, but I'm not looking forward to not-knowing anyone else other than him there. I guess that's why God invented alcohol right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope you are enjoying your vacation time