When people keep saying "It'll all be over soon (meaning winter)...Spring is on its way" I roll my eyes and look at them with that "Yah bull$hit" expression on my face. That was until yesterday. No, the massive piles of snow haven't disappeared and no it's not magically 20 degrees outside now. What's making me believe that spring is on its way you ask? Yesterday when I got home from work, I was sticking my key in the lock to go inside the house. I just happened to glance down at my flower bed and saw some flecks of color peaking out from the snow. My tulips are starting to come up! I couldn't believe it! Spring has got to be on its way!
Carrie and Brayden have now gone back home to Ontario. It was so nice to have them home for two weeks and I eagerly await their return in a few months.
I had a nice Easter weekend last week. It started out with some of us heading to Cannon's Cross for some of their famous nachos. After that Ryan and I headed over to Shane and Val's for a little bash they were having. It took us an hour of waiting and calling two different cab companies before we arrived home at 5 a.m.! Needless to say, Saturday was pretty much reserved for sleeping, lol. Sunday Carrie and Brayden came over and we said our farewells. From there we had a big Easter dinner at my parent's place.
Not too sure what's going on this weekend. I'll more than likely be getting things together for our big trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment