I'm hosting another raclette dinner at my place. Tomorrow night in honor of Carrie being home, Ryan and I are having seven friends over for a raclette dinner and chocolate fondue for dessert. I'm looking forward to it very much! It's a lot of work buying and preparing all the food, not to mention getting the house prepped for people coming over, but I think I'll be ready as I'm pretty organized when it comes to that stuff. I did all of the food shopping last night, started prepping some of the stuff that had to be precooked early this morning before coming to work, tonight I'll do all of the chopping of the veggies and fruit and the slicing of all the meat into small pieces. That work is tedious, but it's all worth it in the end.
So yah, Carrie and Brayden arrived safely on Tuesday. Her husband Chris didn't come home with them this trip as he's attending a construction convention in Las Vegas this weekend with his work. I couldn't believe the change in Brayden in only a month! He's so much bigger now and his face is alot fuller. It's amazing how quickly they grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment