Thursday, March 20, 2008

Short Week

Yeah, the work week is almost over! I luckily don't have to work tomorrow for Good Friday. Now if I were only able to get Monday off too, like our government workers are blessed with, lol.

Raclette night last weekend went great! Lots of good food, beverages and the company was great! I hadn't seen those old friends for almost a year, so it was really nice. You can certainly tell that we're getting older though, as the party was over shortly before midnight, lol.

Tonight a few of us are going out for a few beverages and some eats at a local pub. Not much else planned, other than Easter dinner at my parent's house. Ryan has ski patrol that day and has to work until 6, so he'll be motoring it back from the hill to make it for dinner.

No comments: