Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Seven

"All Seven and we'll watch them fall". HAHA, sorry, when I typed the title of this entry, I instantly thought of Prince's song Seven. If you're not familiar with that one, that's the first line of the song that I typed in quotations.

I suck at blogging now. I know this. I've been blog-hopping lately and a lot of people have been posting the "7 weird things about me" meme, so that's what I've decided to do for today's entry. Here goes.

1) I hate (most) condiments. I have been - and think I always will be, a picky eater. This is not limited to just food (mainly vegetables is who I have a bad relationship with) but also condiments. When I order a burger, the only thing I'll eat on it is cheese/bacon/BBQ sauce. That's it. NEVER any ketchup, mustard, relish, BLECH! Same goes for a hotdog. I will eat ketchup on french fries however. You'll never see me eat mayonnaise either.

2) I lock my car atleast twice after I've got home and parked it for the night. Ryan's car got broken into once in my driveway, so ever since then, I've been worried someone will get into mine too. I (usually) lock my car with the key faub as I'm walking up my steps to go into the house, but later on in the night, I am hit with the "did I lock my car" question and will hit the button on my key faub again, just to be sure. Hey, better safe than sorry right?

3) I love 80's music. People close to me know this as I've subjected them to it for countless hours, lol. If I never heard a newly released song again, I would be completely fine with that. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've heard a "new" song in many, many months. But yah, the big hair, cheesier 80's music, the better!

4) I don't have internet at home. Yup. I think I'm about the only one left on the planet without internet at home. I have a computer at my house (my parent's old one) but no internet. I'm poor, so all my surfing is done on my work computer, my parent's computer or my brother's computer.

5) I first drove a car when I was 14. It was my Aunt's and it was a manual transmission. I love driving manuals and both cars I've owned have been manuals.

6) I'm addicted to lip balm. You will never not see me caring lip balm. I've been addicted to the stuff for about 15 years. I can't stand the feeling of dry lips, so mine are always coated in balm, lol.

7) I used to hate the color red. It doesn't bother me as badly now, but I still don't think I'll ever own a red car. To be honest, red clothing actually looks pretty good on me, lol. Go figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have not seen you online in forever. how are things going? still in headset hell? how was your trip? hope all is well, take care, and post ...
we still have to get together for a coffee or something sometime. poet