Yah, yah I'm still here. I just don't feel like blogging much lately. The weather is so crappy and I'm so done with winter. I hurt my back last week shovelling after the snow then rain down pour. Started feeling better and then blam - we got hit again last weekend. Started feeling bad again after shovelling on the weekend. Then started feeling better again. Then blam again yesterday and my back is back to being sore again from shovelling this morning. I've been shovelling "properly" by bending with my knees, but when you're lifting shovel-full after shovel-full of soggy, wet bricks of snow, it takes its tole on you. Will the BS of winter ever end here? I'm seriously having my doubts. The snowbanks are taller than people! It's freakin' ridiculous. I feel like I'm constantly stuck in a snow maze. I cannot remember ever a winter as bad as this one. If global warming is what was giving us the shorter, warmer winters we've been experiencing the past few years, I'm about ready to start throwing more stuff in the trash and not the recycling bin, LOL.
Carrie and Brayden come home next week! I'm super excited! We're having a dinner party at my place that following weekend with some close friends, should be a great time :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
been checking in on you. welcome back. i guess everyone takes some time off at this time of yera. mid-winter blahs as it were. i am with ya on the hating snow thing. i am sick of it. driving in it, shovelling it, looking at it out the window, all of it. sunny, warm, hell i would even swat a black fly about now.
the new car is awesome. i love him, got him named, "Teddy". i tried out a saturn ion, the seats didn't agree with me, but it was really nice to look at,
glad carrie and brayden are coming for a visit. what about mr.carrie? i hope you have a great time.
i hope you have a chance to comce over ..... the driveway is shovelled out and everything. :)
take care kelly, miss ya
poet.
Post a Comment