My cousin Chris and his wife Sharla welcomed a baby boy on Monday, July 28th. Adian Joseph was named after his two great grandfathers and weighed in at just over 7lbs. He's a new little brother for 3 year old Janelle. I went up to see Sharla and the baby on Wednesday night. He's so tiny and so sweet!
I'm on vacation next week and I can't wait. It's been a long wait this summer for some time off. I'm not going away anywhere as Ryan only has two weeks of vacation per year and he used them both up when we were away in Arizona. It'll be nice to just sleep in and do as I please for a week. I'm sure I'll meet Ryan a couple of days next week for lunch and maybe go to the beach or something. My friend Valerie is off next week too, so I may do something with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we must get together for a coffee or something while you are off. i'm home from new job by 630p! k?
Post a Comment