October already, holy cow! Where is the time going? It will be Christmas before you know it!
I haven't been up to too much lately. Stressing about my job mainly, lol. They're making so many cuts to pinch pennies and with the lay offs that happened early last month, it makes me wonder just how much longer I will have my job. Wait and see I guess.
I went to the market last weekend and did some shopping at the new stores we got here in town. It's nice that we're finally starting to get with the times and get some of the stores like Saint John and Moncton have. Now if we could only get a Costco and Old Navy, we'd be all set!
My friend Kimberely is having Ryan and I over for Thanksgiving dinner on the Sunday (Monday Ryan and I will be going to my parent's for dinner). I'm very excited! Kimberley moved here from Ontario (pretty close to the area where Carrie is now living) for work, not knowing a soul here. I met her this past summer and we have instantly become fast friends. She's got a heart of gold and keeps me laughing. Exactly what everyone wants in a friend!
I learned over the weekend that my blog-friend Funky lost his mother to cancer. I'm so sorry for you loss Funky. I know how much your mother meant to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Kelly & yes you are right I did lose my best friend it has been a whilrwind week and when it all settles in I think will be the hardest.
Rumour has it amongst the construction trade that Old Navy is moving in just not sure when it will be up by Home Depot
hey kelly. just popping in to say hi and how are ya doing? i can only imagine the stress you are under at the 'hole' . i wish you would slip a resume over at the 'new place' . it is a great place to work, and you would not be too lonesome as there are many familiar faces from 'hole'.
i sent my sypmathies to terry as well. it is so hard to lose a parent, whether or not you are close. it just sucks. i hope he is doing ok.
enjoy the holiday w/end with family and friends.
i have been laying low, sick with bronchitis going on over 2 weeks now. been to OPH ER twice, and now on prednisone and an antibiotic. oh the joys.
take care, kiddo, and stay in touch!!
Post a Comment