Wow, it's been over a month since I've blogged. The last entry I had made, I was sick. No, I wasn't sick for over a month and therefore couldn't blog. In actuality we had no internet access at work for literally weeks and therefore I haven't been able to blog. That's right, I still don't have internet at home.
So what have I been up to you ask? It's hard to think way back, but here's a tid bit of things I've been up to. We've gone to Shane and Val's place for a BBQ and poker a couple of Fridays after work, Ryan and I hiked Maliseet Trail and marvelled at the waterfalls on the trail a couple of weekends ago, We spent last Saturday at a corvette show and cruising around in a corvette convertible for the afternoon (one of the perks of dating a car salesman!) and Carrie and Brayden were home last week.
Carrie's husband Chris went to the Nascar race in Michigan last weekend (something he's done for many years with a group of 20 men), so Carrie and Brayden decided to come home to N.B. while Chris was away. They arrived on the 12th and stayed until the 17th. It was so nice to have them here and to see how much Brayden is changing and growing. Carrie and I went out for supper on Saturday night and then went to see the Sex and the City movie. It was a great night, just like old times. I really miss Carrie living here and not being able to have nights like that with here every weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wondered where you went. hope all is well. been pretty busy here too. k's graduation, mom's moving date upcoming, mom being in hospital. never ending busyness. we have Seth with us until after mom gets settled in her new home. by then, as well, she should have some strength back after being so sick from the chest cold gone mad. take care and stay in touch, ok? ????
Post a Comment