Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Two More Days!!!

Nothing much exciting has been going on and I haven't really felt like blogging, hence the lack of updates.

Last Sunday was my dad's birthday. We took him out for supper and then came back for cake and presents. My throat starting feeling scratchy after supper that night, so I started pumping myself full of echinacea, vitamins and tea in hopes of fighting off an illness right before I go to Carrie's. It seems to have work somewhat. My throat is a little scratchy still, but nothing too severe and I'm sure I'll be cleared up by Friday.

Friday - ah, I can't wait for you to come fast enough. I leave Fredericton in the morning, transfer in Montreal and then arrive at Carrie's just around supper time. I'm so excited and I'm so done with working this week, lol....head wise I'm done, physically I have to stay here until Thursday at 4:15, lol.

No comments: